little guy’s

little guy's

Pat Pavetto July 18, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Cute owls

Lorene July 18, 2013 at 2:49 pm

thank you!

Klara Johanna Olsen January 8, 2014 at 8:20 am

I like this owl very much,but is it free pattern ,and where can I find it ? Klara Johanna Olsen

Lorene January 8, 2014 at 10:10 am

Here is the pattern, glad you like it.

janet chandler February 24, 2014 at 5:50 am

Hello I really enjoyed the little Guy that you made! And I bookmarked it! But now whhen I go to find the pattern all I find is this comment board! Can you PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN TO MY EMAIL? I would Love to make. These for my Daughter! They are Beautiful! Thank you and God Bless! Happy hooking!

Lorene February 24, 2014 at 6:59 am

I sent it to you by email! Enjoy!!!!

Marine Yutz April 29, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Hello, I am trying to get the pattern for the cute owls. No matter what I do I can’t get it. Is there a chance you can send it to my e-mail. I would really appreciate that.
Love your patterns.
Thanks so much
Marine

Lorene April 29, 2014 at 2:29 pm

sending

kathy c June 21, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Hi, I have tried to find the owl scrubbie pattern, but to no avail. Please send it to me via e-mail. Thanks so much.
Kathy C.

Lorene June 22, 2014 at 1:15 pm

The scrubby pattern is not on my blog… the scrubbie pattern is on String With Style. Breeanna used my basic owl stuffy pattern as the basis for her scrubbie…