Sashay Ruffle Scarves

by Lorene on December 1, 2012

Get in on the trend… learn how to make these easy and cute

Sashay Ruffle Scarves

The sashay yarn has been around for a little while now and it is really getting popular.  I have made my own pattern for a New and Improved Sashay Scarf, that will keep the scarf fuller and not show an flat sides.  It includes an easy video tutorial.

Mix up how you wear your sashay ruffle scarve… it really looks great as a cowl.

sashay cowl 2   sashay cowl 3   sashay cowl 4   sashay cowl1

For Great Deals on the featured Sashay colors click on the picture!  Available through amazon.com

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOOKIN’

Eduardo May 6, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Lorene May 7, 2013 at 7:22 am

what type of blog do you have?

Patricia Attridge December 20, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Pretty, but what should the finished length be. Mine is getting very long and still a lot of yarn left-thank you.

Lorene December 20, 2013 at 6:16 pm

I don’t have one made to check but typically and adult scarf should be about the height/length of the person wearing it… mine came out perfect. I will be making some more soon and I will measure it.

cathy allen January 22, 2014 at 12:50 pm

what makes one end wider than the other end.also whats the proper way of binding it off.

thanks for any info

Lorene January 22, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I have not seen one end be wider than the other so I don’t really know how to answer that question. As for binding off you will pull the last bit all the way through the stitch and slip stitch it tight the same as any other type of yarn. I recommend tacking the end under and sewing the edge closed neatly.

Pat February 9, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Do have instructions on how to crochet frilly scarves out of the ribbon yarn

Lorene February 9, 2014 at 7:57 pm

You can do it the exact same way as you do the sashay.

Frankie Jean Thomas February 20, 2014 at 10:33 am

Thanks for sharing this great video…I’m glad to know how to cover the stitches on the back…

I design my patterns to be shared.  Please feel free to sell any items you make with my patterns. All I ask is that you give me designer credit.  Please include "Pattern (or Design) by Cre8tion Crochet" in your description.  A link to my blog would be even better. All patterns can be shared on any social media, by DIRECT LINK to Cre8tion Crochet only!!! Thank you and happy hookin'